How do I find e-books?
This is how you search for and open e-books:
- Search for the e-book on the library website
- Find the book in the result list in Libris. If the book is an e-book, it will be marked with the icon “E-book”. Click on the book:
- Click on the link “Read full”:
- Click on the link “Full text via”:
- If you are not already logged in, you will then be asked to log in with your university account:
- You will then reach the e-book where you will be able to read it online. Depending on the publisher you might also be able to download individual chapters or the whole book. Sometimes there might be a limit on how many users that can read the book at the same time.