How do I find articles through the library website?
This is how you search for and download articles:
(The interfaces might look slightly different if you are searching with your phone, but the process is the same)
- Start on the library webpage
- Choose the tab "Articles". Search for the article by writing the title of it in the search box.
- Find the article you are looking for in the result list. Click on the icon "SU Full Text" under the title of the article:
- A new tab will open. Click on the link "Full Text via" to get to the article.
- If you are not already logged in, you will then be asked to log in with your university account.
- You will then reach the the article. You can read the article online or download it as a PDF.