How do I reserve a book?
If you want to place a hold for a book you can do it on our website.
Please note that it is only possible to request a book when all copies of a book are out on loan. If there are still copies available at the library we do not put away and reserve them.
This is how you place a hold for a book:
- Go to the library website. Search for your book.
- Click on the correct title in the list of results and then scroll down to "Stockholms universitetsbibliotek" and click on the blue icon that says "REQUEST".
- A new tab will open. Click on the blue button it says "Köa" on.
- If you are not yet logged in, log in with your university account or "other" account.
- Confirm that you want to order the book by pressing “Fortsätt”.
- You have now put yourself in queue for the book. You will receive an e-mail when the book is available for you at the library.